This fragrance begins with top notes of Kaffir lime, lemon, and ozonic notes; followed by middle notes of basil, black pepper, and cucumber; sitting on base notes of vetiver and spice.
- To use the reed diffuser, remove the seal and place reeds inside.
- Place in a well ventilated area to ensure fragrance circulation.
- To refresh the fragrance carefully flip the reeds every 3-4 days
- Keep away from pets, children and flamable objects
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Avoid spilling the oils on furniiture or stainable surfaces as it could ruin them.
-Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
Purchased a Black Tie - Reed Diffuser along with some Shower Steamers (Eucalyptus and Peppermint scents). All excellent quality products, even better knowing they are made locally by a trusted NZ company. Could not recommend more, for either just your own personal wellbeing or as a gift for a special someone. 10/10